Saturday, November 7, 2015

VLVNovemberWk1: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello dear blogging friends!. Popping in with my Viva la Verve card for this week. This is the one for the VLV  November Week 1 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (I think this was a freebie); DSP: MME; Die cut: Cameo

I pretty much followed the sketch, but instead of a bow, I made an ornament out of regular white card stock then heat embossed with red glitter EP several times. I added some DSP and vellum behind it and added a bit of gold Stickles. I used a punch to make the greenery and enamel dots for the berries. I hope you like the results!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve November Week 1 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love that ornament.

Unknown said...

Really lovely card. I love what you did with the ornament :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! Your enamel dots and greenery are the perfect accent to that beautiful ornament.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love that ornament and the papers.

SewPaperPaint said...

Love this rustic card so much! The design and color are flawless! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...