Saturday, November 23, 2013

BE MY VALENTINE

**Second post for today. Please scroll down for first one**
I know. Every time I make one of these Valentine’s cards I feel like I slipped into another dimension! I mean, really, I want to be thinking about Thanksgiving right now. LOL it’s ok though, they are for a good purpose and need to get to Operation Write Home before the end of the month. So, here is a non-traditional valentine:

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Sitting Peacock COLOR plus, Love Worms); Punch: EK Success (heart): Dies: Spellbinders (Circle, Scalloped Circle); Border Punch: Fiskar’s)  
I wanted to do a non-traditional Valentine (ok, I needed to see something besides red for a while) so I chose this gorgeous peacock from Doodle Pantry. The digital set includes images, sentiments and papers! For the sentiment, I went to Doodle Pantry’s Love Worms set and rounded two corners of the sentiment tag with a corner rounder. The sketch is from Try Stamping on Tuesday (see below).
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge

closes Nov 26
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...