Thursday, March 7, 2013

HAVE AN EGGS-ELLENT DAY!

How was your day? I hope it was eggs-ellent LOL! I had a lot of fun making this one.

Is that cute or what? This digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry is just so adorable! The two images are in the set separately, but I combined them along with one of the sentiments. I printed it twice and cut out the top half of the egg, the beak on the frog in the egg, the frog “bunny” and one piece of the carrot greens and popped them up with different depths of foam tape to add dimension. Oh, and then I added wiggly eyes (gotta love those!). Since this was a pre-colored set, it was an easy and quick card. Good thing since I am so busy getting ready for my trip!

I am entering this in Casology’s Bunny themed challenge. After all, the “bunny” is totally adorable!

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

16 comments:

Ardyth said...

Oh my - this makes me giggle! Your colouring is amazing - the shading really adds dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Unbelievably cute. You did an amazing job with this card. I love that you cut out some of the pieces and popped them up slightly like that. It really makes the whole card pop. Those colors came out so vibrant. And the real topper are the googly eyes...I LOVE THEM! Just an incredible looking card.

Judy1223 said...

Oh my, what a funny scene! Some frogs playing dress-up! Your coloring is quite amazing...wow! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Donna said...

This is adorable Ellen. Just love those google eyes. Love the popped up look. Perfect for this set! Have a wonderful weekend!

Dawn Frost said...

I just love this card, the simplicity and wiggly eyes are the best!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable adorable! Something so cute and yet you said quick and easy. Didn't know about a trip. Boy, I'm ready for a trip.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous I am just in the midst of making a card with that frog. Your's is so wonderful using both images and I love the popping up.
hugs
glenda

Meg said...

THis made me laugh - I love your take on the "bunny".

Rosemary said...

squeee!! this is just way to cute... love your take on the cue word! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Lisbeth K said...

How cute is that? I love the images you've used and those wiggly eyes? So funny:) This card made my day, thank you :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card is SO cute! The google eyes are just perfect for it.

Meghan said...

The google eyes just work on this card! Your colouring is perfect too! I love your take on this week's cue card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your froggy bunny.....so cute. Great coloring, by the way!

Jen W. said...

LOL! Such cute stamps and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This card cracked me up it is so bright and brilliantly green. Too funny cute!
Your dots card, I could smooch it, I love coffee, and cups of coffee.. Maybe that is why I posted so many cards, and could not sleep last night, I forgot to have decaf (and had leaded) with my dinner.... Wooooops.


Thanks or popping by and saying hello on my Space Needle Card!
Have a great day!

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the dimension of the popped up frogs and the googly eyes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...