Friday, June 22, 2012

TSTR WEEK 119 Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

Good morning and Happy Friday! I decided to do one more card with the Operation Write Home sketch 126 and pair it with The Shabby Tea Room’s challenge.

This was my week to play with a sketch and see how different I could make each card. My other cards are in the post below, so if you missed them, please scroll down to check them out. 

TSTR challenge was to use pearls so I had some fun with this one! A pretty pearl flourish is the focal point on this card with additional pearls on the lace and Liquid Pearls on the scroll at the top of the focal panel.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE:

TSTR Week 119 Inspiration Photo

Here is the OWH sketch

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:


image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,

anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb

5 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Ellen! I love the pearl flourish and floral background! It makes for a very lovely card! Take care, hugs!

Redanne said...

A really beautiful card Ellen and a wonderful take on the challenge photo. A x

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful, so soft and lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

Mynn xx said...

Oh my word, this is gorgeous! LOVE all the pearls, and that image panel--fabulous!!! GORGEOUS all around, you amaze me! :)

Rebekah said...

What a lovely card. SO many pretty things to look at!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at the Tea Room:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...