Sunday, June 24, 2012

IBSIC SKETCH CHALLENGE 14

It’s time for the Inspired by Stamping sketch challenge!  Don’t you just LOVE all of Joanna’s sketches and stamps? Oh and don’t forget those gorgeous flowers…….yummy!

This was such a pretty sketch with all the layers.  I used MME Lost and Found Sunshine paper for this one and really Reasonable Ribbon. The white metal frame came from my Stampin’Up! stash.

To make the panel with the rounded top, I used Spellbinders Lacey Circle and only cut and embossed half of it. I then just cut away the remaining paper to make the panel the size I needed for the card.  The back panel was made the same way except I used the Classic Circle die.  The brown flowered die cut is Labels Eighteen from Spellbinders and it matches the Stampin’Up! frame so nicely.

The sentiment? Oh yes, that is one of Joanna’s Inspired by Stamping stamps from the All Year Wishes II set.The bling is from Recollections.
THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

IBSIC14


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5 x 4.25″

7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

I'm so excited to see you playing at Inspired By Stamping again, Ellen! And I spy that terrific sentiment of Joanna's too, nestled in that pretty SU frame. I love the mix of die cuts and papers you used. Beautiful!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and thanks for playing with us at IBSIC!

Sue Lelli said...

Ellen, your card is so PRETTY! LOVE the colors and that FAB frame!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, Ellen. I love the metal frame you used to frame the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

Redanne said...

Hi Ellen, your card is so beautiful! Love all the bling too. A x

~Tammy~ said...

Ellen, this is just gorgeous! I love your approach to the sketch! It is so very pretty!

Marge said...

GORGEOUS in every way, Ellen! LOVE your choices in DP, layering/dies for all your BG pieces and that fabulous metal frame for your sentiment for a very beautiful card!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Ellen! This is just gorgeous! Hugs, Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...